Pinna is on-line since February 22, 2012, for the first time limit free.
A beautifully simple new music experience.
Pinna is a new music player that was built just for you. It’s not about being a jack of all trades, but being awesome at what it’s meant to do: Get out of your way, be fun, and provide a great listening experience.
NOTE: Pinna requires a local iTunes library in your music folder on your internal hard drive.
• Easy to Navigate – A simple and consistent browser goes a long way in finding the music you want to listen to.
• All your music, no work – Pinna reads and keeps up to date with your iTunes library.
• Play Queue – Flip through your music, build a queue, hear what you want, when you want.
• Art Mode – When Pinna goes into the background, it minimizes into a beautiful artwork display, saving you valuable screen space.
• Hands Off Shuffle – Tired of building a queue? Shuffle does the work for you.
The Little Details:
• Last.fm – Send now playing updates and scrobble played songs. Your friends will never miss a beat.
• Reverb, Delay, and Pitch – Give your music a totally different spin. Mix in these rad audio effects and hear your music bend and twist. If you love the sound, save it for later as a preset.
• Automatic Pausing – No more unwanted loud music. Unplug your headphones, and your music pauses.
• Subtle Notifications – Know what’s going on, without being distracted. Pinna presents a small notification in the menu bar.
• Equalizer – 10 band equalizer for those audiophiles who want their music sounding perfect.
• Keyboard Friendly – Love shortcuts? So do we. Pinna can be navigated entirely by the keyboard.
• Homegrown – Pinna is powered by our own open-source PlayerKit framework.
Mac App Store:>>https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/id502334411?mt=12
**Mountain Lion Users: We are aware of issues with scrolling. 2.0, with many fixes is being submitted this weekend (1/5/13)!
This update addresses some bugs we found with sandboxing and playback. We’ve also added support for custom hot keys!
- Fixed an issue with ‘sandbox’ dialogues always appearing
- Custom hot keys
- Fixed scrubbing bar not updating
- Now alerts non-iTunes users that iTunes is required
- Shuffle fixes
OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor