Pinegrow Web Designer is desktop app that lets you mockup and design webpages faster with multi-page editing, CSS and LESS styling, and smart components for Bootstrap, Foundation, Angular JS, and WordPress.
- Rearrange UI panels - Select the best position for LIB panel, document outline tree and page views. Tree and pages are also horizontally resizable.
- Edit code in a separate window - Open code editor in a separate window. That's especially handy if you have multiple screens.
- Better tree visibility - The tree displays vertical guides for different nesting levels with a highlighted guide for the current level.
- Quickly switch between panels - Keyboard shortcuts (CTRL/CMD + 1..6) will switch between LIB, PROP, CSS, ACT, WP and PRJ panels.
- Components: Make the selected element an instance of a chosen component - This is a very useful feature, especially if you're adding components to an existing page. For example, after creating a component definition for a team member, select team members on the page and use "Make the selected element an instance of" to make them into instances of the team member component. Pinegrow will even take care of editable areas for you.
- WordPress: Link Template parts with Smart components - WordPress template parts can now be easily linked with Smart components so that they appear in the LIB panel from where they can be easily added to any page in your theme.
- Better handling of PHP tags in HTML attributes - Pinegrow can now handle HTML attributes that contain PHP code.
- Plus we have a bunch of bug fixes.
OS X 10.6 or later