PhotoSweeper helps quickly and efficiently eliminate similar or duplicate photos. Photos are compared regardless of their sizes or formats and grouped by similarity. It works with photos from iPhoto libraries as well as photos from your Mac.
Why do you need PhotoSweeper?
- You have a huge photo collection and need a tool to clean it up.
- You take a lot of photos to get the perfect one, and removing others takes a long time.
- Your photos occupy a lot of disk space and you want to remove junk photos.
- Easy to find photos -Just drag and drop folders to allow PhotoSweeper to find all photos inside. Add more photos from your iPhoto library via the Media window.
- Flexible comparison settings -Use 6 different methods to find similar or duplicate photos even edited in external programs such Photoshop regardless of image size or format.
- Fast -PhotoSweeper was developed to be extremely fast for comparing large number of photos. Using efficient caches allows you to make the next comparison much faster. You have an opportunity to regroup the results on-the-fly by changing a matching level of similarity.
- Easy to manage photos – Review results in “Photo Pair” or “Groups” mode. Put photos into a virtual container, “Box”. Delete, move, copy photos from the Box. Bulk rename photos while copying or moving.
- Great photo browsing -PhotoSweeper provides an up-to-date photo browser with such features as: fast loading of thumbnails, Quick Look preview, drag and drop support, showing paths, ratings, labels, etc.
A comprehensive user manual is available in the Help menu.
- Aperture support: Drag and drop photos from the Media window to add photos from your Aperture library.
- “Duplicates Only” method: Significantly improved speed.
- Better iPhoto integration: Displaying iPhoto albums/events in path controls, “Reveal in iPhoto” in contextual menus.