OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the startup disk and the structure of its system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some of Apple’s applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
Note:OnyX is free software, you can go to the official website to download.
- New option in the Maintenance pane : Verify the structure of the file system
- New option in the Maintenance pane : Delete Time Machine local snapshots
- Deleting the diagnostic reports improved
- Files Checksum pane improved
- Some parts of the source code have been optimized
- Restart routine improved
- Help improved
macOS 10.15, 64-bit processor