OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in the standard version, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Stability — Using the Style Brush no longer triggers a crash.
- Stencils — The Data Flow Diagram stencil added in 7.12 will be automatically installed on systems updating from a previous version if it has not yet been manually restored.
- Stability — Fixed a crash in the App Store version on receipt validation when AirPlay 2 is in use on devices with an ethernet port.
- Selection Handles — When moving multiple objects at the same time via arrow keys or Inspector edits, the selection handles will follow the objects.
- Selection Handles — The selection handles for a group of lines appears in the correct location.
- Canvases — Duplicating a canvas names the new canvas based on the original name.
- Undo — When changes occur due to Auto layout, Undo will restore objects to the previous position.
- Tables — Table objects set to use Fit shape to text retain that setting when their text is modified.
- Text Tool — A click-and-drag with the Text Tool on the canvas creates a new text object of the corresponding width.
- Variables — Variables function correctly on Shared Layers.
- Shared Layers — Shared Layers can be deleted from individual canvases.
- General — When no objects are selected on the canvas, the Delete key will not apply to the sidebar selection unless the sidebar has active focus.
- Stability — Fixed a crash that could occur when undoing shape combinations involving images.
- Touch Bar — The Convert Text to Shape option only appears when an entire object is selected.
- Dark Mode — Pasting plain text in Dark Mode does not set the text color to white.
- Artboards — Fixed a bug with artboards not applying to some objects only partially overlapping with the artboard.
- Dark Mode — The column mapping for OmniOutliner importing adapts to Dark Mode.
- Images — File > Place Image… is restricted to compatible file types.
- Pen Tool — Bézier handles appear on click-and-drag when using the Pen Tool.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor