OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically, using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 7.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- SVG Import - Added preliminary support for importing text. SVG text attributes are imported as text objects now, though font and formatting specifications aren’t supported yet.
- Export Settings - Export Settings, including custom export sizes, are now saved as part of the document so they are available each time you export and on any of your computers. Bonus: You can set up templates with your common export settings and they’ll be pre-filled when you’re ready to export.
- Documentation - Updated documentation to include a section on data variables.
- Stencils Window - The background color now uses the Stencil’s canvas color instead of a sea foam green.
- Recent Stencils - The automatically generated Recents stencil now uses autolayout so stencils aren’t added on top of each other.
- Stencils Window - Clicking the Stencils button in the toolbar now toggles the floating Stencils window open and closed if you have that option selected.
- Touch Bar - Stroke color and fill color controls on the Touch Bar now work when groups are selected.
- Keyboard Shortcuts and Hot Keys - Fixed a bug that caused keyboard shortcuts and hot keys to intermittently stop working.
- Bézier Points - Moving individual Bézier points with arrow keys works again.
- Pen Tool - Fixed a bug that was causing Bézier handles to not appear when clicking and dragging with the Pen tool.
- Text Follows Path - Text labels that are set to follow the path of a line will now account for the stroke width so that they don’t obstruct labels.
- Export - Fixed a bug that caused slashes in canvas names to break the export process.
- Exporting Other OmniGraffle Types - Fixed a bug that causeed all OmniGraffle stencil and OmniGraffle template exports to be OmniGraffle documents instead.
- Diagram Styles - Fixed a couple of bugs that prevented "Restyle Selected Objects" and "Reapply Diagram Style" from working.
- Pattern Fills - Fixed a bug that prevented Pattern Fills from showing in the Color Picker.
- Shared Layers - Fixed a bug that caused the sidebar to not immediately update and display a newly created shared layer.
- Undo - Fixed a bug that caused undoing a "Lay Out Now" operation to not restore all line connections.
- Dragging Multiple Objects - Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause rendering jitter when dragging a selection of multiple objects around the canvas.
- Export Margin - Fixed a bug that prevented the stepper buttons from working in the margin field of the export panel when the canvas units were set to inches.
- Stability - Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when re-organizing content in the outline tab of the sidebar.
- Stability - Fixed many of the crashes that you’ve reported. Thanks for sending them in!
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor