OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 6.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
- Page Setup scale now only applies to print operations, and should not affect canvas size values.
- The Auto-covert Scaled Objects setting now applies to the destination canvas, not the originating one.
- Multi-touch gesture sensitivity has been dialed back a little.
- It's now possible to set the default font for Line Labels.
- Imported Visio stencils are automatically saved as file packages to improve performance.
- Fixed a crash when importing certain Visio documents.
- Fixed a bug where notes and data from Visio stencils went missing.
- Page Setup scale should now be correctly taken into account when printing content that gets pushed off of a page.
- Objects on Shared Layers should no longer be selectable via Command-A in Standard mode.
- Fixed an important performance bug involving documents that have placed EPS image data; those images are now converted to PDF on a save operation.
- Adding a corner radius to a straight line type with midpoints no longer adds a ridiculous number of redundant and extraneous midpoints.
- Fixed a bug where user data variables would paste improperly in other applications.
- Fixed a bug preventing the use of the Magnet Tool on objects in Shared Layers.
- Fixed a bug where Action and Note badges, etc. were only displaying the Graphite versions.
- Fixed a bug where margin fields could be erroneously included during Photoshop export.
- Fixed a crash on launch having to do with a certain combination of installed stencils.
- Fixed a possible crash creating new documents when very large and performance-intensive stencils are installed.
- Fixed a bug where a new blank document could be generated on launch depending on one's System Preferences.
- Fixed a possible crash when closing a document or quitting the application.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to drag items to a locked layer.
- Fixed a bug where non-printing layers were not displaying the correct status icon.
- Fixed a crash when dragging objects between canvases.
- Fixed a bug where line endings would not display properly on launching the app by opening a file.
- Fixed a bug where groups were dragged into canvases with large unit scale settings and came in at the wrong size.
- Fixed a bug where canvas size adjustment could break using the arrow keys when Page Setup scale was involved.
- Fixed a bug where choosing a double stroke would increase the stroke width improperly.
- Fixed a bug where adding bezier points to shapes would put said point in the wrong location.
- Fixed a bug where empty shapes could not get their font information fully styled.
- Fixed a selection highlight bug when editing text.
- Fixed a bug where line labels following a line's path would not change its color.
- Fixed a bug where keyboard commands to make text bold would not work properly when actively editing text.
- Fixed a crash opening some visio binary files with shapes with notes.
- Fixed a crash duplicating a canvas with certain orthogonal line combinations.
- Fixed a crash changing the font size of text that contains an embedded pdf.
- Fixed a crash uncombining shapes in a group or table.
- Fixed a hang/crash applying a diagram style to a very large shape tree.
- Fixed a crash duplicating shapes on a shared layer when all other non-shared layers are locked.
- Fixed a crash combining shapes in a group or table (by not allowing it).
- Fixed a crash when copying certain objects that had actions attached to them.
- Fixed a crash when closing documents while there was an active text insertion point.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor