OmniGraffle Pro helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We’ve had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
OmiGraffle Professional has all of the great features in 3.0, plus a powerful toolset for advanced document creation and editing options. For the pro user who’s looking for an in-depth diagramming application that’s still priced below the competition, you’ve come to the right place.
Version 5.4.2:Bug fixes:
- Fixed a reproducible crash working with certain Visio stencils.
- Fixed a text wrapping bug when text variables were being used.
- Fixed a rare crash when exporting to PDF using the Standard version of OmniGraffle.
- Actions to open files should work more reliably when exporting to PDF and using Preview.
- Searching for notes and metadata on installed stencils should be working again.