OmniFocus is an organizer app. It uses projects to organize tasks naturally, and then add tags to organize across projects. Easily enter tasks when you’re on the go, and process them when you have time. Tap the Forecast view – which shows both tasks and calendar events – to get a handle on your day. Use the Review perspective to keep your projects and tasks on track.
Use OmniFocus to accomplish more every day. Create projects and tasks, organize them with tags, focus on what you can do right now – and get stuff done. Then let our free syncing system make sure you data is the same on every Mac. (And on OmniFocus for iOS, available separately.) Because your data is encrypted, it’s safe in the cloud.
- AppleScript - Renamed the enumeration values for project status to resolve a terminology conflict which prevented you from writing a whose clause of the form every project whose status is dropped status.
- Crash - Fixed a crash related to deleting items in the outline.
- Dropped Items - Fixed a problem where dropped items would be counted in Due and Due Soon counts for tags.
- Dropped Projects - Fixed a problem where projects marked dropped in versions of OmniFocus earlier than 3.4 for Mac (3.3 for iOS) didn’t get the correct status circle appearance.
- Perspectives - Fixed a problem with tag ordering in perspectives grouped by Tags (Combined).
- Tags - Fixed a problem with the Add Tag (+) button in the outline.
- Today - Fixed a problem where the Today Widget didn’t always display its contents correctly.
- Localizations - Updated localizations, including for OmniFocus Help.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor