Nicecast allows you to broadcast your music by creating an Internet radio station or by allowing access to your iTunes Music Library from anywhere in the world.
- Nicecast now has initial compatibility with OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- The audio capture engine has been completely overhauled. Audio capture from some sources may behave differently than it did previously. Please adjusted the revised "Advanced" settings as needed, and contact us with feedback.
- The Instant On component has been updated to version 7.1.2, with full support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks. This update provides improvements to System Audio capture and audio capture from Safari.
- Nicecast now requires OS X 10.7 Lion or later.
- The License window has been overhauled, with HTML. Neat!
- The app now has a hidden "Check for News" option, accessible by pressing option while in the Fission menu.
- Sometimes, track titles weren't properly sent to Shoutcast servers, based on the administrator password for that server (!). We've fixed that crazy bug.
- An issue where track durations pulled from iTunes might be incorrect, affecting Live365 users, has also been fixed.
- The preference for installing updates automatically is now on by default. The user is shown this the first time, however, and has a chance to turn it off.
Intel, OS X 10.7 or later