Network Radar is an advanced network scanning and managing tool. Featuring an easy-to-use and streamlined design, the all-new Network Radar 2 has been engineered from the ground up as a modern Mac application.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices
- Run useful network tools and commands with the click of a button
- Use the monitoring feature and get notified about changes in your network
- Access devices from previous scans, even in different networks
- Use the simple rules / actions system for automatic processing of devices
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it in the list
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Organize your hosts in folders and smart folders
- Create scans with custom IP ranges
- Export a scan to XML, CSV, TXT, PDF or NETRADR
Supported Network Interfaces
- Built-in WiFi
- Built-in Ethernet
- Apple’s USB to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt to Ethernet Adapter
- Apple’s Thunderbolt Display Ethernet *Please note that the amount of information Network Radar can find depends on the network it scans.
- Chinese localisation has been added. Thank you Pertim.
- The Host status 'unknown' has been renamed to 'cached'.
- Exiting the full screen could lead to a crash.
- In some cases sorting the host list by response time did not work as expected.
- Sometimes deleting a scan in the sidebar did not work.
- Reading a Bonjour service's TXT data could crash the app.
- The could crash when updating the state of the export menu.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor