NeoOffice is a complete office suite for OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, PDF files, and most Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice 3.x and OpenOffice users: before you buy NeoOffice, we recommend that you click on the “NeoOffice support” link and read the list of changes.
Improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice:
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch using the NeoOffice > Open at Launch menu
- OS X Versions
- Native OS X grammar checking
- Native OS X text highlighting
- Native file locking support for local and networked volumes
- OS X Services support
- Native floating tool windows
This version of NeoOffice fixes the following bugs:
- NeoOffice windows originally opened on a non-Retina display would not display at full resolution when moved to a Retina display due to LibreOffice
- NeoOffice would display Reiwa era dates as Heisei era dates when using a Japanese date format
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor