Napkin is the ultimate tool for concise visual communication. Painlessly create visual notes and diagrams and share the results quickly.
Use Napkin when you need to create an image that makes your point crystal clear. Designers, product managers, software developers, artists, photographers, bloggers, journalists, and anyone who needs to annotate images will find Napkin makes their lives easier.
With Napkin, you have the perfect tool to create great-looking and content-rich images with an application that is easy to learn and low-friction in use.
- Fixed an intermittent crash that could occur when cutting, copying and pasting items after closing a document.
- Fixed an intermittent crash resulting from dragging the file pip after closing a document.
- Changing font attributes with multiple text items selected now properly changes all items.
- Changing font attributes with multiple text items selected now updates the custom text style.
- Napkin no longer requires enabling the high performance GPU on systems with dual GPUs.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor