MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to WordPress, Metaweblog API services, WordPress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
- Add menu: "Actions - Multi Images to One Image...".
- Library Mode Tag list change to the bellow of the "Library - All" .
- Editor add context menu to take a photo use iPhone / iPad.
- Tab context menu add "Reveal in Navigator"
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor