Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you link a custom action with a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a click can run a three fingers stuck. Improve your workflow executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser tabs, clicking the middle mouse button and more.
- one-time purchase and free updates to a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is collected application.
- It does not require accessibility privileges to run.
- "Rest one finger and swipe up or down with another finger" gestures
- For duplicate non-click action executions for Magic Mouse
- Bug fix for certain internal trackpads not being recognized
- For application crash when switching tabs in Terminal or iTerm2
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor