MoneyWell is a streamlined solution for money management on your Mac. If you’ve ever been overwhelmed by the needless complexity of other personal finance applications, you’ll find MoneyWell to be a breath of fresh air.
- Single-window simplicity – Tracking your transactions doesn’t have to be intimidating. With its single-window interface, MoneyWell brings everything together to give you a better handle on your financial data.
- Event-based budgeting – Take charge of your financial future with MoneyWell’s Event-based Budgeting feature. Simply create a list of common transactions and let MoneyWell build a budget that’s custom-tailored to your spending habits — it’s that easy!
- Interactive reports – We all need help managing our money sometimes. MoneyWell’s reporting features provide invaluable financial feedback to help you improve you spending and budgeting practices.
- Investment support – In a world of economic uncertainty, investing can be nerve-wracking. With MoneyWell, you can track your portfolio and monitor individual stocks right from the same window you use to manage the rest of your financial data.
- New popup menu to control the current Cash Flow view; makes it much more obvious which view you’re currently in and how to switch between them; includes shortcut keys for even quicker access; (control + 1/2/3)
- Bumped up the maximum allowed size of the sidebar to accommodate users on large screens
- The Securities section of the sidebar is hidden if empty
- Better handling of empty and multiple selection states in info panel and Reconcile view
- Clean up of connections list; now with alternating row colors, sorting and a bit more visual space between entries for easier scanning
- Better handling of window resizing; we used to make the table wider; now we resize the text fields for easier editing of the values; the sheet also remembers it size across runs now
- Fix resizing of Submit checkbox and bottom divider; the checkbox was anchored to the wrong side and the divider ignored resizing all together
- Fix tab key behaviour; it’s now possible to tab from the table to the various text fields and back again as expected
- Add Help button which links to our Knowledge Base article on troubleshooting connection settings
Direct Connect and OFX Imports
- Better handling of incorrectly formatted OFX; should allow for Direct Connect imports from USAA once again
- Surface OFX errors in the Direct Connect and import progress views; previously network and communication errors were captured but errors reading OFX data were not; this could result in a "peek-a-boo" progress view that appeared to work but actually failed to import anything
- Consolidate handling of OFX data for Direct Connect and file-based imports; regardless of the source, MoneyWell should better handle some cases of incorrect OFX formatting
- Provide fallback mechanism in case the old code path is preferred for certain OFX providers
OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor