Mitti is a modern, feature-packed but easy-to-use pro video cue playback solution for theatre, audiovisual shows, performances, and exhibitions.
Nice, easy and powerful
Mitti has a clear, intuitive, uncluttered user interface with an easy to learn and use workflow, on top of the modern, 64bit, low-latency audio and a really powerful GPU-accelerated video playback engine driven by it’s robust, SMPTE-time-speaking internal clock.
Various Cue Types & Cue-level Preferences
You can create Cues in Mitti from video and still image files of course, as well as a rich-set of inputs, including Cameras, Syphon and NDI sources. Cues have their individual color, video effect, audio output and transition settings.
Works the way you want
In Mitti’s Playlist Preferences you can define default times for Fade-In/Outs and Transitions, as well as the default SMPTE format and SMPTE offset.
Besides of that, Mitti also allows you to define default states for Cues that match your workflow. Always want to apply Transitions or Fade-Ins? Need to always stop playback once a Cue has been finished? Not a problem, you can set that for your Cues globally and – of course – also individually.
Mitti’s playback engine can be easily slaved to an external MTC (MIDI Timecode) or LTC (Linear Timecode) SMPTE timecode source to make tight sync with any software or hardware timecode generators, show control solutions or even DAWs.
Multi-screen Video Output
Mitti supports fullscreen output on multiple displays, with individual 4-corner warping on each output and edge blending settings. Managing double- or triple-wide outputs never been so easy before!
Remote controllable by MIDI / OSC / DMX
Mitti is remote controllable by MMC (MIDI Machine Control) and MSC (MIDI Show Control) commands as well as hardware and software MIDI controllers, has an extensive OSC API and also remote controllable by Art-Net (DMX over Ethernet).
- Pause at End is default for new installations
- Added option to Auto-Extend Mono files to Stereo
- Hide Mouse Cursor on Fullscreen Outputs
- Added option to start Mitti on Timecode-Slave mode
- NDI 4.1 support
- Added new Crop.fs Video Effect that allows cropping from sides
- Added new Color Controls.fs Video Effect
- Removed the option to auto-transcode legacy (32bit) media
- Panic with Rewind restarts playback of the Cue sometimes
- In certain circumstances
Enterdoes not start playback
- Playlist Loop not working right after importing a Cue when Pause at End is enabled
- Looping is broken when using LOAD as the JUMP action
- Jumping from a looping and Pause at End-ed Cue may breaks playback
- Jumping and play/trigger from a Pause at End-ed Cue will mark the next Cue as Current anyway
- Audio Cue names include full path
- Random white screen "flash" when going to Fullscreen
- Cannot render alpha correctly of some files
- Auto-scroll does not working as expected
- Cannot load .gif still images
- ISF effects with "Imported" images do not working
- Cue-level Audio Routing always shows "Project's Default" after project loading even if it uses "Custom"
- If Metal is not supported, an error dialog should present
- Multiple audio devices with the same name won't be listed
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor