MindNode Pro is a powerful and intuitive mind mapping application. Its focus and flexibility make it the perfect tool for brainstorming and organizing your life – and iCloud sharing means you always have your mind maps with you.
MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird’s-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
- Create new nodes with one click
- Create cross connections between otherwise unrelated nodes
- Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
- Add images and links to files or webpages
- Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
- Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
- Lion fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
- Hide and show nodes and branches with one click
- Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your mind map
- Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
- Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
- Search lets you find any node, even if it’s hidden-no matter how big the mind map gets
- WiFi sharing: share files between your Mac and your iOS device over the local wireless network
- Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or RTF or text outline.
- Color styles are now stored with the document.
- Five new color styles, including a new modern default style.
- Text links no longer have a dark blue font color.
- Copy and paste Styles.
- Show and hide status bar (zoom bar).
- Smaller document size due to improved text storage.
- Correctly retain advanced font typography features.
- Added Dutch localization. MindNode is now fully localized to German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Japanese and Dutch.
- Bring up Dictionary with three finger tap on node text.
- Improvements to text only toolbar.
- Fixes several bugs related to the media picker.
- Fixes a bug that could cause loosing node color attributes.
- Work around an OPML and FreeMind import issue.
- Use full resolution images when copy and pasting an image.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.3 or later