Microsoft Outlook brings your email, calendar, contacts together in one place so you can work efficiently. Office integration lets you share attachments from OneDrive, access contacts and view LinkedIn profiles
- Unmistakably Office, designed for Mac – MacBook Pro Touch Bar is fully supported by Microsoft Outlook. Switch between Mail and Calendar with just a tap of the Touch Bar. Another tap and you can open a new meeting invite. Go easy on your eyes with Dark Mode. Outlook makes it focus on your inbox and calendar in low-light environments by supporting Dark Mode for macOS Mojave
- Quickly connect and share – keep key contacts front and centre to stay connected. Know organisation hierarchies and who people work with to help get things done. @mention people in your company for quicker collaboration.
- Security you can trust – get peace of mind with enterprise-grade security trusted by many of the world’s largest organisations. Outlook works around the clock to protect your confidential information without getting in your way
- Intelligence that works for you – Outlook anticipates your needs. Travel and bill payments are automatically added to your calendar, and intelligent reminders help keep you on track. Search helps you find information quickly
- Works with your email provider – Outlook for Mac works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail and iCloud
- Bug fixes
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor