MailTags lets you add comments, due dates, project notes and priority rankings to your messages, all without leaving your Inbox!
MailTags is a feature-packed companion to Apple Mail:
- Integrated interface – Add tagged keywords, project notes, and priority rankings through a convenient side panel.
- iCal supportCreate synchronized ToDos and Events in iCal directly from Mail.
- IMAP support – Sync your tags with your IMAP server for access across multiple computers.
- Helpful list display – Display your tags in extra columns in your message list so you can track due dates as they approach.
- Customize Mail rules – Create smart rules for automatic tagging of new messages.
- Mail search integration – Search your tags from Mail’s search field. Narrow the search by keywords, projects or notes.
- Smart Mailbox integration – Build smart mailboxes for searching your messages by keywords, projects, and due dates.
- Applescript compatible – Construct Applescript work flows for accessing your MailTags data for use them in other applications.
- Fixed Issue launching MailTagsHelper
- Fixed @waiting not working as expected for EWS accounts on OS X 10.11
- Fixed Stability issue when autocompleting keyword selection
- Fixed Console error message when downloading updates
- Fixed Error when rebuilding database
- Fixed Poor German localization in preferences.
- Fixed Evaluation of Smart Mailbox criterion when project/keyword does not contain none.
- Fixed Performance,stability issues at launch related to smart mailbox counts
- Fixed Potential stability issue when closing message viewers or switching messages
- Fixed Tag display not updating in composer window when tags are changed
OS X 10.11.6 or later, 64-bit processor