Love Gmail? Mailplane makes it even better.
- Switch between accounts instantly. No need to sign-out and sign-in.
- Google Calendar is a perfect match for Gmail. Mailplane combines them in one app. No separate calendar set-up required and accepting an invitation intuitively switches to the correct calendar tab.
- Mailplane is a native OS X application and integrates naturally into OS X. Apple Mail like keyboard shortcuts, acting as default Mail Client, Mail PDF from Print Dialog, OS X Services, and much more.
- Enable great Gmail plugins on an account basis with a single click.
- Hide ads or apply a custom stylesheet.
- Resize images, compress directories or capture your screen and attach it to your message. No need to start another app.
- Don’t download attachments twice. Preview them with QuickLook.
- Mailplane’s notifier tells you everything about unread messages. It integrates with OS X notification center and the ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode allows you to stay focused.
- Mailplane talks to apps like Safari, iWork suite, iPhoto, Contacts, Evernote, Things, OmniFocus, Alfred, and Lyn.
- Mailplane has also an AppleScript interface to automate some of your daily workflows.
- Google Inbox - You can now open Google Inbox within its own tab. Mailplane provides similar keyboard shortcuts as for Gmail and functionalities like mailto:, Share Extensions, AppleScript etc. work as well. Unfortunately attachments still cause a freeze.
- Return to regular zoom level - 'View > Actual Size' returns to the regular zoom level. It was a small but highly requested feature.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed crash if printing in Google Inbox
- Updated to Streak 6.21
- Delete pending download history items when quitting Mailplane
- Remembers the UI state on quit
- Fixed further bugs and visual glitches in OS X El Capitan
- Removed AwayFind Plug-In from our list. They shut the product down.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor