Mail Pilot is a polished email client for MacOS That offers a simple but powerful function in Addition to a modern user interface. The client Adopts a simplified approach to the email client software, UNLIKE the traditional ones That use complicated indicators and configurations.
Pilot Mail Allows you to send emails from all accounts to different places. In other words, you can sort messages in all accounts in your Several special folders. Various email services, Including Gmail, iCloud, AOL, Yahoo! or Outlook, as well as all types of standard IMAP email accounts are supported.
- Show and hide source list
- Shiny new app icon
- Newly redesigned onboarding (can be played anytime from the help menu)
- Using the minimal layout with the action bar by default (you can switch back to the classic layout in preferences)
- Added "tomorrow" as a filter query for setting a reminder from the action bar
- Detects more automated messages
- Crash related to loading an email with attachments
- Memory leak in the web views
- Issue where message list might flash while reloading
- Issue where signatures would jump around the list
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor