Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS.
Macaw’s design environment is powered by a real-time layout engine called Stream, which allows elements to be manipulated in a manner similar to image editors like Adobe’s Photoshop. Behind the scenes, Stream calculates all of the properties necessary (floats, clears, margins, etc) to place the elements into a static document flow just as a seasoned developer would.
- Fixed gradient picker preview.
- Fixed relative responsive layout publishing bug.
- Fixed component placing bug.
- Fixed paste simple command across pages.
- Prevented "inherit" font weight value from being placed in the Google Fonts import link on publish.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later