Macaw provides the same flexibility as your favorite image editor but also writes semantic HTML and remarkably succinct CSS.
Macaw’s design environment is powered by a real-time layout engine called Stream, which allows elements to be manipulated in a manner similar to image editors like Adobe’s Photoshop. Behind the scenes, Stream calculates all of the properties necessary (floats, clears, margins, etc) to place the elements into a static document flow just as a seasoned developer would.
- Fixed issue where the "About Macaw" dialog was not disabling drawing.
- Fixed bug where components could not be placed on the canvas.
- Addressed bug where using the breadcrumbs to exit image cropping would not fully exit image crop mode.
- Preserve focused scope when double clicking to exit image cropping.
- Fixed issue where pasting values in the shadow dialog would also paste elements on the canvas.
- Fixed seemingly random font size publishing bugs due to em consolidation.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later