Lungo prevents your Mac from falling asleep and your screen from dimming.
Lungo can be useful when:
- Doing a presentation at work
- Watching YouTube videos in non-fullscreen mode
- Reading a long article without scrolling
- Cooking and having the recipe open on your computer
- Using the screen to view live stats
- Monitoring progress on a long running task
- Added a “Pause While Screen Is Locked” preference which makes Lungo pause when the screen is locked. When the screen is unlocked, Lungo will continue where it left off. This can be useful when you're on battery and you want the computer to be able to sleep when you lock the screen.
- Fixed the “Dim Icon When Deactivated” preference not working in some cases
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor