Little Snitch gives you control over your private outgoing data.
Track background activity
As soon as your computer connects to the Internet, applications often have permission to send any information wherever they need to. Little Snitch takes note of this activity and allows you to decide for yourself what happens with this data.
Control your network
Choose to allow or deny connections, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can even detect network-related activity of viruses, trojans, and other malware.
- Refined appearance in configuration UI to better match the look of OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Improved user experience when a connection attempt was automatically confirmed after a timeout.
- Fixed an issue causing a first time installation of Little Snitch to hang under rare circumstances when attempting to restart the computer.
- Fixed a bug introduced in Little Snitch 3.5 causing "Until Quit" rules to remain enabled after the process quit.
- Fixed an issue in Network Monitor causing the destination of a connection to be wrongly shown as "0 Servers".
- Improved compatibility with Xcode Server.
OS X 10.8 or later