Lingon X 4 is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful.
- Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
- It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
- Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don’t need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
- Released outside Mac App Store to be able to make it as good as possible by including requested features.
- Still available in Mac App Store for those who still use OS X 10.7 Lion or prefer the comfort and convenience of the Mac App Store.
- Version 2 of Lingon X is still available to work with 10.10. And a license bought today can be used with both Lingon X 4 and Lingon X 2.
- Better error messages
- Some small fixes and improvements
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor