iSwift is the easiest way to convert your Objective-C code to Swift.
- Ultra fast: Automatic as-you-type conversion, so that you don’t lose even a single second. Yep, instantly.
- Drag-and-drop: Drop your Objective-C source onto the app icon, import the file and have it instantly converted. Yep, just like that.
- Smart: Syntax highlighting, autocompletion, live syntax checking and error reporting, and lots of advanced editing options. (Powered by Peppermint)
- Friendly UI: A neat editor, your sources side-by-side and all that packed in a beautiful easy-to-use User interface. What more can you need?
- Sophisticated: iSwift tries to recognize, parse and convert all Objective-C code (2.0 too!) to valid Swift code.
Version 2.0 (1093):
- Preferences: Added option for Prefix Header source (Issue #88)
- Extra line after comments in output (Issue #123)
copymethod throwing a syntax error (Issue #112)
- Added support for the nil-coalescing operator -
- Added support and conversion for
- Fixed For loops conversion to Swift-style loops (Issue #1)
- Added support for
- Independent code blocks not being converted (Issue #122)
- Issue with Switch-Case blocks (Issue #116)
- Property setters not being properly converted (Issue #89)
- Keep single line '//' comments (Issue #108)
@selectors not being correctly converted (Issue #114)
- Added types:
NSTableViewDropOperation(Issues #119, #121)
@throwsupport (Issue #103)
- Smarter initializer auto-detection (Issue #91)
@autoreleasepoolnot being converted (Issue #101)
- Added support for
__blockmodifiers (Issue #107)
[X new]expression not being correctly converted (Issue#110)
[[X alloc] init]expression not being correctly converted (Issue #92)
- NSString : Intelligent processing of method -
- NSDictionary / NSMutableDictionary : Intelligent processing of methods -
- NSArray / NSMutableArray : Intelligent processing of methods -
- Class method calls should be excluded from the Prefence to automatically convert messages without arguments to properties, instead of methods (Issue #84)
classmethod, when called on a class, should be converted to
%liformat option not being correctly converted (Issue #83)
- Hexadecimal number conversion not preserving
NSUIntegernot being converted to
NSAssertnot being converted to
Long Longnot being correctly translated as property variable (Issue #106)
OS X 10.7 or later