Iridient Developer (was RAW Developer) is a powerful image-conversion application designed specifically for OS X. Iridient Developer gives advanced photographers total control over every aspect of their digital camera’s output, yet still provides easy drag-and-drop conversion convenience and access to basic adjustments for the casual user. Iridient developer supports RAW files from over 620 digital camera models.
- Support added for CR3 images from the Canon EOS M200, EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, PowerShot G7 X Mark III, PowerShot G5 X Mark II, EOS 250D (Rebel SL3, Kiss X10), EOS RP, PowerShot SX70 HS, EOS R and EOS M50.
- Support added for RAW images from the Leica SL2.
- Greatly improved performance when loading Fujifilm compressed RAF images.
- Saved presets are now sorted alphabetically in the popup menu on recent versions of macOS.
- Updated DNG color and white balance metadata to the latest Adobe DNG Converter 12.1 release.
- Now built with the latest Adobe DNG SDK 1.5 release.
- TIFF export libraries updated to new version (libtiff 4.1.0).
- JPEG export libraries updated to new version (libjpeg-turbo 2.0.4).
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor