Iridient Developer (was RAW Developer) is a powerful image-conversion application designed specifically for OS X. Iridient Developer gives advanced photographers total control over every aspect of their digital camera’s output, yet still provides easy drag-and-drop conversion convenience and access to basic adjustments for the casual user. Iridient developer supports RAW files from over 620 digital camera models.
- Support added for RAF images from the Fujifilm X-T4.
- Support added for RAF images from the Olympus E-M1 Mark III
- Support added for NRW images from the Nikon Coolpix P950.
- Support added for DNG images from the Leica S3.
- The Batch Window now appears in the Window menu list of open windows.
- The Lightroom plug-in now allows selection using non-RAW (JPEG, TIFF, ...) image formats. Makes selecting images from unsupported camera models in old versions Lightroom much easier, especially if shooting in RAW+JPEG.
- Updated to the latest Adobe XMP SDK release (2020.01).
- Updated to latest OpenEXR v2.4.1 libraries.
- Updated DNG color and white balance default metadata to the latest Adobe DNG Converter 12.2 release.
- Workaround implemented for crashing issues in the macOS 10.15.4 update with Apple's vImage library.
- Fixed a crashing issue on macOS 10.7.x systems.
- Fixed an issue with some ORF images from recent Olympus models showing overall green or magenta color cast, particularly from E-M5 Mark III and E-M1 Mark III ORF images at higher ISO levels (3200+).
- Fixed an issue with the Save to Folder selection dialog in the Batch window not working after the first selection on macOS 10.15.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor