iPhoto Library Manager lets you organize your photos into multiple iPhoto libraries.
Separate your high school and college photos from your latest summer vacation pictures. Or keep some photo collections on your Mac and others on an external drive. Access only the photos you want, when you want them.
More libraries, more options
- Smarter searching. iPhoto Library Manager lets you search for photos across one library or many. You don’t even need to launch iPhoto.
- Drag-and-drop support. Put everything in its right place by dragging and dropping images from library to library.
- Nix the dupes. Need to identify and remove duplicate photos across multiple Libraries? iPhoto Library Manager does it quickly and easily.
- Improved rebuild scavenging to include photos orphaned due to a particular variety of botched upgrade by iPhoto 9.6
- Worked around a Yosemite bug that could cause date copying issues on systems set to a non-US region with 24 hour time turned off
- Fixed a bug where event descriptions would not be loaded properly
- Fixed a bug where sometimes, certain scavenged photos would not be imported into a rebuilt library
- Prevent libraries from Photos from being added to iPLM's library list
- Improved the error message displayed when trying to import photos into a missing library
- We now recognize iPhoto libraries migrated using the Photos app
- Fixed a bug where a library would not load if its name was changed to be blank
OS X 10.6.8 or later