iPack is a full-featured compressed archives manager.
- Compress 7z, zip, jar, and rar archives
- Decompress 7z, zip, jar, rar, cab, iso, arj, gz and bz2 archives
- NEW! Integration with Finder: compress files in Finder directly
- Quick preview files without extracting them
- Conversion from 7z/zip/rar/gz/bz2 to 7z/zip/rar formats
- Quick archive decompression by dragging files to the drop basket
- NEW! Take advantage of the power of multicore CPU: iPack works at least 100% faster when you have 2011 Macs.
- Superb speed benefited by 64-bit computing power
- Full support of international file names (especially Chinese, Japanese and Korean file names created by old archivers)
- Full support of password-protected archives
- Full support of drag and drop
- Multi-volumed archives support
- Search file names inside archives with fancy highlight effect
- Fixed: text color adjustments in Dark Mode.
- Fixed: progress not updated when extracting RAR archives.
- Fixed: possible crash when asking whether to overwrite existing items.
- Improved: support quick preview of files inside RAR 5 archives.
- Improved: don't warn about the file is modified when more than one operations are applied to the archive.
- Fixed: crash when overwriting items from tar files.
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor