iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
New in iMazing 2.10
- Support for new iPhones 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro max
- Support for the new iPad 7th gen
- Now fully compatible with iOS 13 and macOS 10.15 Catalina
- Compatibility with iTunes downloaded from the Microsoft Store (Windows)
- Backup: new engine lays groundwork for future optimizations and improves error reporting
- Update iOS: added an option to backup the device before updating the OS
- Messages / WhatsApp: added support for the following languages: Thai, Vietnamese, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu Tamil, Gujarati, Urdu, Kannada, Odia, Malayalam, Punjabi, Sanskrit
- Renamed section "Videos" to "TV" to match the new iOS 12.4 TV app
- Minor improvements and fine tuning
Fixes in 2.10.3
- Fixed device activation for iOS 13.1
- Fixed detection of empty devices on iOS 13.x
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor