Image2icon is the easiest way to create your own mac icons and customize your folders and files.
- Image to Icon Conversion – It’s easy as pie: drop an image to Image2icon, then drop a file or folder apply the icon.
- Icon Templates – Unleash your creativity! Choose between 20+ Retina-ready templates and apply them with just one click. All the templates are available via in-app purchase.
- Image Tuning – Zoom, move, rotate and change the background color of your icons to achieve the best final result.
- Exports – Save your icon in 9 different formats (some formats require in-app purchase)
- Via in-app purchase
- Windows ICO
- Background Removal – Easily remove your picture’s background (in-app purchase)
- Restore Icon – Restore your original icon with just a drag-and-drop
- Batch Export – Drop a bunch of images and let Image2icon process them in a single shot
- Icon Grabbing – Do you want to grab an application icon and use it in your projects? With Image2icon, it’s as easy as dropping the file in the window.
- New Dark Engraved Folder Template for your macOS 10.14 and 10.15 customisations
- Improved Icon preview rendering to the retina displays
- Better memory management during SVG imports
- Better handling of images not loaded
- Minor Favicon generator fix
- Crash fixes
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor