iClip is the premier multiple-clipboard and scrapbook tool that enables you to keep a history of almost anything you copy, instead of only the last thing.
iClip was designed to be accessed as simply as the Mac’s Dock: just move your cursor to the side of the screen and iClip pops out for instant use.
- Get things into and out of iClip with hotkeys, drag-and-drop, or just 1-click.
- Organize your stored clips into multiple sets and have them ready to paste in an instant.
- Imagine having common email replies, logos and signatures, code-snippets, and more just a single click or keyboard shortcut away!
- FIXED:Drag & Drop from iClip bins works again (got broken in b6).
- FIXED:Copy & Paste works again with recent Word / Office versions.
- FIXED:Handles huge texts in the clipboard better.
- FIXED:When unchecking the Prefs option "Show iClip in the menu bar", the icon gets again removed from the menu bar as intended.
- FIXED:Image and file copying with Evernote.
- FIXED:Update checking works again with older Mac OS versions (10.6, 10.7 and 10.8).
OS X 10.7 or later