Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall your applications.
Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file’s name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads. All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself.
- Fixed crash that can occur while editing or saving rule.
- Fixed crash when editing a rule using attributes that are no longer supported.
- Pattern editor window should no longer appear in lower left corner of screen. Happens when one drags (even slightly) instead of clicks on the pattern field.
- Fixed pattern field not expanding when item is dragged in (as opposed to typed or inserted by clicking on them).
- When editing a format pattern, example text now shows a date for custom date attributes.
- Various other fixes and tweaks.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor