GraphicConverter is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats.
The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
- Browser: Digital Lightroom mode when using light mode in Mojave (preferences: Browser)
- Image: menu commands to change rating/label
- Browser context menu: merge two movie clips
- Browser action: apply LUT
- Localizations updated
- Document context menu: added Save As and Save Copy As
- Updated dynaPDF
- Updated ExifTool
- Browser: added optional pictogram date prefix
- Browser: option for disabling undo
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor