Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
- Built Geekbench 5 for Android with Android NDK r21.
- Built Geekbench 5 for Linux, Windows with Clang 9.0.
- Built Geekbench 5 for iOS, macOS with Xcode 11.2.
- Improved AES-XTS workload performance on processors with AVX512 support.
- Improved Machine Learning workload performance on processors with AVX support.
- Improved Image Inpainting workload performance on Linux.
- Improved Depth of Field workload performance on Vulkan.
- Improved Horizon Detection workload performance on Vulkan.
- Improved GPU buffer selection for Metal workloads on iOS, macOS.
- Improved buffer management in Metal workloads on iOS, macOS.
- Consolidate command buffers in Vulkan workloads, improving performance.
- Disabled bounds checking in Vulkan buffers, improving performance.
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor