GarageSale is a slick, full-featured client application for the eBay online auction system.
Create and manage your auctions with ease. With GarageSale, you can create, edit, track, and manage multiple auctions in a single, intuitive application. GarageSale even integrates with several international eBay sites, as well as with PayPal and Twitter, to provide a complete, robust eBay client.
Develop professional, attractive listings. GarageSale features iPhoto integration, what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) text editing, free image hosting, and over 130 free auction designs. And with these features, among many more, it’s never been easier to create professional, eye-catching eBay listings.
- Popup menus for shipping services now show the last 5 most recently selected services at the top
- Bulk search & replace window remembers the last used search scope (entire library vs. current selection)
- Added commands for hiding listings with or without errors to the Launch Control window's context menu
- GarageSale now permits using more than 25 attributes in a listing
- Fixed a bug in the Attributes panel, where previous edits where lost once you removed a specific, while the panel was not torn-off
- Fixed a bug where the Preview would not immediately reload when the Attribute panel closed
- Synching: fixed a possible crash
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor