FotoMagico lets you create professional slideshows from your photos and music with just a few, simple mouse clicks. It sports a very clean and intuitive yet powerful user interface. High image quality, fast performance, and user flexibility were some of the design goals for this application.
Create the most spectacular slideshows:
- Scale, move, rotate, zoom or pan around your images to highlight that part that matters the most.
- Your slides fit together perfectly with the new, gorgeous transitions.
- Provide more meaning with subtle titles here and there.
Perform a breathtaking show:
- Your slideshow uses the best possible resolution of your presentation device.
- Use large displays, HDTV screens and other high resolution devices.
- Even on a VGA projector, your photos will look better with FotoMagico.
Your audience will want to take it home:
- Burn DVDs of your slideshow with iDVD or Roxio Toast.
- Put your slideshow on the new iPod.
- Export in almost any QuickTime format.
- Links to the snippets store will no longer be displayed in FotoMagico version bought from the App Store
- Automatic fade-in and fade-out can now be configured for ProRes and Custom Video sharing
- The movies browser now correctly displays the green badges indicating which movies are used in a slideshow document
- Copying and pasting title layers to different slides now produces correct results when exporting a slideshow
- Eliminated another potential crash in BPM detection in the Audio Marker Assistant
- Adding a music snippet to a location that already contains music in no longer allowed
- Text layers are now imported correctly when opening certain older slideshow files
- Localized text in snippets now once again displays the correct language, depending on the users choice of language in System Preferences
- Various stabilty improvements and small fixes
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor