Powered by Forecast.io, Forecast Bar offers hyper accurate, hyper local live weather and forecasts right in your menu bar. With beautiful background images matching current weather conditions and time of day along with a simple and clean interface you will find yourself checking the weather non-stop!
Tapping on Forecast Bar opens up a gorgeous panel full of rich and relevant weather information, including:
- Current conditions, with current, feels like, high, and low temperatures, as well as relative humidity
- A succinct description of the weather for the next hour, and next 24 hours
- Rich, animated charts showing temperature and rain forecasts
- When rain is detected in the next hour, an animated chart showing rain intensity
- 5 day forecast, with high and low temperatures and weather conditions
- Stunning animated icons for each weather condition
- Full description of all local NWS severe weather alerts (U.S. only), including Notification Center support
Tapping again on the forecast displays a rich, animated panel with additional information, including:
- Current wind conditions with an animated compass
- Dew point and humidity readings, with a “mugginess” animated gauge
- Pressure indicator with trend information
- Sunrise and sunset times for the day
- Visibility reading
- You can also tap on any day’s forecast to see a full 24 hour temperature and precipitation chart.
- Forecast Bar offers full support for light and dark menu bar modes, and carefully conserves your computer’s power.
- Forecast Bar automatically uses your location, or allows you to type in any location to get weather reports.
- Improved Saved Locations: easily add (using auto-complete), rename, rearrange and remove locations.
- New keyboard shortcuts to switch between saved locations
- Improved menu bar text size
- Improved severe weather alerts layout
- Improved moon icons to more clearly show moon phase
- Improved location performance and bug fixes
- Bug fixes in notifications
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor