FontExplorer X Pro is optimized for professional use; it’s the solution that gives you the power you need to manage all your fonts.
Now you can more easily manage, activate and organize your existing font collection as well as find and experiment with new fonts. Whether you’ve got a hard drive full of typefaces or a few cherished families, FontExplorer X Pro handles your font library quickly, efficiently and reliably. And when you’re ready to add to your collection, you can view thousands of classic designs and the latest releases from independent foundries using the integrated store.
FontExplorer X Pro features an enhanced user interface with a configurable toolbar, activation control, comprehensive font information at your fingertips, customizable font previews, back-up functionality and access to FontExplorer X Server. Used together, FontExplorer X Pro and FontExplorer X Server are your complete solution for organizing, exploring and buying fonts and managing font licenses.
- Added support for Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- The "System Font Protection" function has been removed from the "Tools" menu under Mac OS X 10.9 as the OS no longer supports this feature
- Fixed bug in which FontExplorer X Pro crashed on startup when running under Mac OS X 10.9 if certain older system font collections were present
- Added plug-in support for QuarkXPress 10
- Fixed bug in which QuarkXPress would hang when importing colors/styles from a document where missing fonts caused the Plug-in Request dialog to open
- Fixed bug in which an error occasionally occurred when replacing fonts in a document via the Plug-in Request dialog
OS X 10.5 or later
FontExplorer X Server version 1.7 or later (for server connect)