FontExplorer X Pro is optimized for professional use; it’s the solution that gives you the power you need to manage all your fonts.
Now you can more easily manage, activate and organize your existing font collection as well as find and experiment with new fonts. Whether you’ve got a hard drive full of typefaces or a few cherished families, FontExplorer X Pro handles your font library quickly, efficiently and reliably. And when you’re ready to add to your collection, you can view thousands of classic designs and the latest releases from independent foundries using the integrated store.
FontExplorer X Pro features an enhanced user interface with a configurable toolbar, activation control, comprehensive font information at your fingertips, customizable font previews, back-up functionality and access to FontExplorer X Server. Used together, FontExplorer X Pro and FontExplorer X Server are your complete solution for organizing, exploring and buying fonts and managing font licenses.
- Preview images can be successfully dragged to another location when FontExplorer X Pro is running in 64-bit mode
- FontExplorer X Pro no longer crashes when cleaning the organized fonts folder
- Occasional crashes with duplicate fonts contained in a System Font Collection have been addressed
- The content of a print book, created from a selected Set, Folder or Smart Set is now correctly sorted in alphabetical order
- When duplicating a Set, Folder or Smart Set in the source list the labels and comments will be attached to the duplicate
- The application no longer hangs if a Set name is edited while fonts are being imported to that set
- Sporadic crashes on plug-in activation of fonts have been resolved
- Application font cache cleaning has been extended to detect even more font cache files, including all locations for Microsoft Office 2011 cache files
- Added a "Don't ask again" option to the "Analyze fonts for languages" dialog shown at startup
- Added error handling when renaming or moving FontExplorer X Pro or its parent directory while the application is running
- Added an option to include the user's FontExplorer X Pro serial number when sending feedback. This will help Customer Support to reduce response time
- Mac OS X 10.7 & 10.8 only: Creating a new System Font Collection no longer produces two collections
- Several improvements have been implemented in various areas of the program in order to provide the user with better feedback
- Various user interface errors and inconsistencies have been addressed
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- FontExplorer X Server version 1.7 (for server connnect)