FontDoctor is a professional software tool that locates and eliminates hard-to-find font problems that wreak havoc on Macintosh system performance and applications. FontDoctor has long been the industry standard for font problem diagnosis and repair for publishing and design professionals. FontDoctor will scan your fonts to locate and repair common font illnesses, including missing Postscript fonts, missing bitmaps, corrupt and damaged fonts, font conflicts, and more.
- Automated font monitoring
- Quarantine problem fonts
- AutoScan at regular intervals
How It Works:
- FontDoctor’s diagnosis process has two purposes: to identify font and repair problems, and to clean up your font library.
- FontDoctor can do everything from examine a single font file to finding and examining all the fonts on an entire volume.
- Once FontDoctor has reviewed all the font files, you can decide how to handle any potential problems.
- New AutoScan feature automatically provides hands-free protection of your font libraries
Constant font monitoring with automatic font problem detection alerts you when a monitored font folder needs attention
AutoScan works silently in the background and will alert you only when a font problem is found
Configure AutoScan to run at regular intervals – Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor