FoldersSynchronizer is a popular and useful utility that synchronizes and backs-up files, folders, disks and boot disks. On each session you can apply special options like Timers, Multiple Folders, Filters, Exclude Items, Auto-Mount local and remote volumes, launch your own AppleScripts, set how to resolve conflicts, execute an incremental or an exact copy, include locked files, and more.
Note: 64-bit download (default) runs on OS X 10.9 or higher (successfully tested on OS X 10.11 – El Capitan); see ‘Related Links’ below for other versions for other OSs.
- This is a 64 bit version, successfully tested on macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Addressed some issues when dealing with the APFS (Apple File System).
- Fixed a minor bug on the Registration management.
- Other minor fixes and improvement.
- Faster Timer Scheduling system.
- New look and feel.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor