EtreCheck is an app that displays the important details of your system configuration and allow you to copy that information to the Clipboard. It is meant to be used with Apple Support Communities to help people help you with your Mac. EtreCheck automatically removes any personally identifiable information from the output.
EtreCheck will automatically alert you to serious problems like adware, insufficient RAM, or a failing hard drive.
EtreCheck is free and available in the Mac App Store with in-app purchases available. EtreCheck can now automatically generate solutions for any problems that it finds.
- Add search for 32-bit apps without in-app purchase;
- Move Analytics and Storage features to new Tools menu;
- Adjusted free disk space limits;
- Show available storage space in addition to free space;
- Improve detection of 32-bit apps;
- Improve reporting of Login Items;
- Always show button to delete local snapshots if any exist;
- Improve reporting of memory upgradeability in 21-inch iMacs; and
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor