DxO PhotoLab (was DxO Optics Pro) provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.
- DxO Smart Lighting – Optimizes the dynamic range of your image and brings out the details from both under- and overexposed areas.
- DxO ClearView – Intelligently boosts local contrast and effectively removes distant haze.
- DxO PRIME – Automatically denoises high ISO RAW images and recovers accurate details and colors based on our exclusive algorithms.
- Optical Corrections – Leverage your gear with tailored automatic corrections based on DxO’s renowned scientific expertise in measurement and calibration.
- Introducing U Point – Give your photos your own artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image, using exclusive DxO Local Adjustment Tools that include: Control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic repair tool, etc.
- Intelligent algorithms adapt settings to your gear as well as to image content
- Copy and paste settings from one image to another
- 30 built-in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
- Multiple exports in one click
- Export to multiple formats for web, printing, or backup
- Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, or to other photo editors
- File management that works with your computer (no import step required)
- Direct access to images
- Seamless integration with Lightroom via plugin
- Customizable workspace to adapt to your needs – Dual-screen friendly
Improvements to local adjustments:
- You can now duplicate an adjustments mask either via the Local Adjustments palette or via the right-click context menu.
- You can rename a mask in the Local Adjustments palette.
Improved keyword management:
- Keywords common to more than one image in a selection of multiple images are now visually distinct from keywords belonging to only one image.
Improved Repair tool:
- Automatic selection of a source area happens only once (upon creation of a correction area).
Support for these cameras:
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark III
- Leica D-Lux 7
- Leica Q2
- Nikon D780
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III
- The message about updating a database linked to Catalina appears only when necessary.
- Images located on hard drives now display correctly.
- Images correctly pre-load in the filmstrip.
- The repair tool cursor updates correctly in all cases.
- The order of framing ratios is now correct.
- Successively removing palettes no longer makes the palette activation buttons disappear.
- Virtual copies now display correctly in all cases.
- Deleting a read-only file now triggers the correct behavior.
- The filmstrip no longer disappears when exporting from a folder marked as a favorite.
- Improved stability of the Local Adjustments palette
- Improved PhotoLab stability
- Other minor bug fixes
macOS 10.13.0 or later, 64-bit processor