- A working SSH user account is required on the server. A password or SSH key pair is also required. To have the uploaded file displayed in a web browser, a web server needs to be installed and configured on the server
- Dropshare supports services like OpenStack Swift. Check User Guide for more information
- A regular Google account is required in order to use Google Drive
- A regular Dropbox account is required in order to use Dropbox
Note: Please note that Dropshare does not support FTP.
- URL Shorteners: Bit.ly is now a native integration (you can now also select your custom domain with bit.ly)
- Dropbox: Copying the embeddable (raw) URL of a file is now possibile by using "Copy Direct URL" from the upload context menu
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor