Drive Scope is an advanced SMART drive-testing and health-warning application. Building on the improvements to the SMART check in TechTool Pro, Drive Scope not only provides early warning when a drive is on the path to failure, but provides a deep dive into the health of the drive. See what errors have occurred, and when, along with whether the errors are temporary or an indicator of overall failure. You can even trigger the drive’s internal testing to run manually, providing instant access to up-to-date drive health information.
- Updated for full macOS 10.15 ‘Catalina’ compatibility.
- Fixed error when reading external NVMe drives.
- Fixed crash related to NTFS formatted SD cards.
- Fix for external drives sometimes not displaying drive logo.
- Updated SAT SMART Driver installation for macOS Catalina support.
- Updated Vendor ID database for NVMe Data table.
- Updated Sparkle update framework to version 1.22.0.
- Added additional drive manufacturer company logos.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor