OS X Yosemite is out and Disk App is ready! Create space for installing Yosemite or clean space post installing Yosemite!!
Reviews are in and they are unanimously positive!
“Within a minute I had found an additional 31.34 GB to delete.”
– TUAW – Steve Sande
“Featuring a clean, minimalistic interface that looks like it was created by Apple’s own design team, Disk App is incredibly easy to use. It’s also very powerful.”
– AppAdvice – Bryan Wolfe
“Disk App is just about cleaning up space on your hard drive and it does so as simply as possible.”
– LifeHacker – Thorin Klosowski
Clean & create gigabytes of unneeded and unwanted files on your drive in a few clicks.
– Disk App optimizes the following folders:
• App Logs
• Old iOS
• Mail Downloads
• Browser Data
– In addition, in one click, view Large Files over 100 MB organized by largest to smallest.
• Built-in theater to view file selected
• Add any large files to clear space
– Exclude items or folders
• To make sure you never delete an item or a folder, in Preferences, add excluded items.
• Excluded items will not be listed in the Large Files view.
• Excluded items will not be deleted if they are in a folder listed above.
– New OS X inspired interface – incredibly simple and powerful.
• Optimized for retina display
– Tutorial and warning before cleaning your drive
• Don’t be scared, we guide you through everything that’s happening and warn you before cleaning your drive. You can opt out of viewing the tutorial but not the warning before cleaning your drive.
- Squashed a bug that prevented Mavericks users from seeing the start screen (Thank you for the emails)
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor