Direct Mail is an easy-to-use, fully-featured email marketing app purpose-built for OS X. It lets you create and send great looking email campaigns.
Start your newsletter by selecting from a gallery of professionally-designed templates, then customize to your heart’s content. Design Tests let you see how your email looks in a wide variety of email clients, including live mobile previews sent to your iPhone or iPad. You’ll love not having to hassle with a slow, clunky, web-based editor. When you’re ready to send, rely on Direct Mail’s built-in email service to deliver your message in a flash. Campaign reports show you a clear summary of opens, clicks, and more. Grow your mailing list by creating customizable subscribe forms and publish them to your website or Facebook.
- Restored the ability to drag and drop images on macOS 10.13.4
- Added the ability to insert a tab character by typing option + tab
- Improved networking performance
- Optimized the downloading of design test result images
- Updated the default color palette
- Closing projects is now faster
- Fixed a bug that prevented spell checking during typing from being enabled by default
- List structure is now preserved when changing text styles
- Added a warning about malformed unsubscribe links
- Added an upgrade warning for users running incompatible versions of macOS 10.12
- Fixed several memory leaks and crashing bugs
- Additional bug fixes and improvements
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor